Complaint Review: Max It Pawn Superstore

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Lucretia — Minneapolis Minnesota United States of America
Max It Pawn Superstore
815 Cedar Ave S Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Max It Pawn Superstore Three different times my items were sold before their due date, blamed on "the new system", but would be offered to pay full price for something else. Minneapolis, Minnesota

On three separate occasions I have utilized Max It Pawn Superstore for pawns. Each time, my items were pulled and sold before their due dates. When speaking with associates on the telephone, I was informed of my due date and payment amount; however, upon arriving at the store, I am told "the person told you wrong information. Sorry, it is our new system, your item was sold 2-3+ days ago." As compensation, I was told that I could pay the full price to place a different item on layaway, but that is all. My items were brand new, very well cared for, and still in the box. For them to give incorrect information and sell things before they are due is a complete rip off. As a customer, I am trusting that my items will be safe and the associates will not do anything wrong. The compensation offered is such a rip off, it is disrespectful and a slap in the face. I should not have to pay for something they should not have done. I contacted the company to file a complaint, but have not heard back and no one returns/answers my calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-It-Pawn-Superstore/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55454/Max-It-Pawn-Superstore-Three-different-times-my-items-were-sold-before-their-due-date-bl-1017253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max It Pawn Superstore