Complaint Review: Max Naim

• Reported By: marytsc7 — SUMTER South Carolina
Max Naim
1200 South Brand Blvd, Suite 154 Glendale, California USA

Max Naim It is nothing but a scam.d Glendale California

I took a survey and got a watch for the shipping of $4.95 and that should have been it. I have received over 4 watches without any paperwork with them telling where they were from and any price on them. I check my charge card account to see if there was any charges so I could find out where they were coming from. I did not find anything about them sending more watches after the first one. They are refinding me for one watch and sending back the other two I mailed back to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Naim/-Glendale-California-9120/Max-Naim-It-is-nothing-but-a-scamd-Glendale-California-1065633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Naim