Complaint Review: Max Naim

• Reported By: fightripoffs1 — Campbell California United States of America
Max Naim
1200 S. Brand blvd. STE. 154 Glendale,, California United States of America

Max Naim Deceptive, fraudulent marketing practices Glendale, , California

I answered a survey on Newsmax.com and was offered a choice of items. I chose a watch for 5.99. Then, expedited the shipping. Total, 9.99. Nowhere was it indicated that this was a trial period. And, nowhere was indicated that future shipments were to be billed automatically. Now, I see a charge for 98.00.  Had I known, I would never had ordered it. For one thing, these are not very high quality watches at all. Second, the "expedited" shipping took a full week. This company is extremely deceptive in their practices and should be shut down. I may not get my money back, but, don't lose yours. Stay away from Max Naim. I am going to keep hounding them to get my money back. They can have their crappy watch back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Naim/Glendale-California-91204/Max-Naim-Deceptive-fraudulent-marketing-practices-Glendale-California-984076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Naim