Complaint Review: Max Naim

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Faith M — Grand Rapids Minnesota United States of America
Max Naim

Max Naim Beware don't believe their website!! Internet

I filled out a survey on Amazon.com and was directed to the Max Naim website as a reward for completing the survey. I read the entire page and thought that it would be cool to receive a watch as I need a new one. I re-read all the information before entering my credit card information there was nothing said anywhere about anything other than the charge for shipping. I received the watch and it wasn't the one I selected but it was still a nice watch. Then three days ago all of a sudden I have a $98.00 charge on my debit card from this company. I called them Monday morning and they said that on their website it tells you that it is just a free trial. So last night I went through my history on my computer and went to the page and there was NOTHING on there about it being a free trial. There was NOTHING in the confirmation email I received either. Today I visited their website and they still don't have anything on the main page about a trial offer. They need to put that on their main page so other people don't get sucked into this. Very deceptive business practices. BEWARE! If it's too good to be true it probably isn't true!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Naim/internet/Max-Naim-Beware-dont-believe-their-website-Internet-962166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Naim