Complaint Review: Max Savings .

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Patricia Hull — Glendale Arizona United States of America
Max Savings .
1121 S Military Trail#269 Beach Deerfield, Florida United States of America

Max Savings . My Max Savings1121 Max Savings Club decieved me commercializing $100.00 gas vouchers in $10.00 weekly incroments.I never received any voucher.Called to make complaint supervisor made complaints to me because I didnt com Deerfield, Florida

Maxsavings club commercializes a of  $100.00 gas voucher in $10.00 weekly incroments.I paid my initial fee.With a start  off of other initial things to complete registering.I havent received any voucher or vouchers.When realizing   never receivng said  vouchers it was months later.My complaint call only upset myself and the supervisor complained  that I didnt turn in a complaint earlier.Paying bills isnt glamor .We all work  because its our way of life.things people do show how and what they are about.I am unemployed and suddenly need my vouchers.Why should people be able to get away with things of this nature.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Savings-/Deerfield-Florida-33442/Max-Savings-My-Max-Savings1121-Max-Savings-Club-decieved-me-commercializing-10000-gas-997183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Savings .