Complaint Review: Max Savings Club

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: cindy — Mason Ohio United States of America
Max Savings Club
1121 S, Military Trail, #269, Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

Max Savings Club My Max Savings TOTAL SCAM, WON'T TERMINATE CONTRACT, WON'T GIVE CREDIT AFTER AGREEING Deerfield Beach, Florida

I called My Max Savings to Cancel subcription 6/12 and they didn't cancel. Called 9/12 and they said you have 2 accounts and we only cancelled one but we can't cancel 2nd until we send gas voucher and after you receive call back and we will cancel. will take 30-45 days to receive.

Called back 1/29/13 and told them never received I want account cancelled and want 5 month credit. They agreed to 5month credit of $84.75 and gave me confirmation #. Told me 4 weeks to go thru. Called back 3/7/13 and reported no credit, I was  transferred to billing because my account showed that agreement. Billing stated credit was given back to mastercard on 1/29/13 for $84.75 and would do nothing else. Called bank credit never came thru for $84.75 only $16.95. These people are ripoff artists and there is a better business website on them filled with complaints. In 9/12 they had to come up with a plan to address these issues. All were the same as mine. Won't cancel membership and only cancel 1 instead of 2 and people don't know they have 2 accounts. In fact this webstie comes up before you get to the business website. Beware and don't sign up with these scam artists.

Cindy

Mason, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Savings-Club/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442-7645/Max-Savings-Club-My-Max-Savings-TOTAL-SCAM-WONT-TERMINATE-CONTRACT-WONT-GIVE-CREDIT-AF-1025981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Savings Club