Complaint Review: Max Savings Club

• Reported By: Manuel — Longmont Colorado United States of America
Max Savings Club
1121 S. Military Trail #269 Deerfield, Florida United States of America

Max Savings Club Club Deceptive To Sign Up Members Deerfield, Florida

The internet offered me a club membership with MaX Savings Club. It stated that would get a 14 day trial to see if I would like it or not. I got a e-mail from the club, stating that they have sent my triall package on 7/27/12. I waited until 8/8/12 to call and ask them, that I have not recieved my trial package.

I informed the my trial package was not sent, was do to that my credit charge was not approve for the first month of membership. How can they charge me for a month membership, without first giving me my 14 day trial period. I was very unhappy to hear that they would do that kind business practice.

I immeditely cancelled my membership with them. The odd things is. They never asked why I was cancelling my membership. I will way to see if I will get a refund for my activation fee to join the club. If you think about it. If they keep all the activation fees. They are making 100% profit  on that fee charge. That is so wrong, and I think a class action suite would be in order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Savings-Club/Deerfield-Florida-33442/Max-Savings-Club-Club-Deceptive-To-Sign-Up-Members-Deerfield-Florida-926483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Savings Club