Complaint Review: Max Savings Club

• Reported By: anonymous — Elizabethton Tennessee United States of America
Max Savings Club
13621 Wyandotte Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

Max Savings Club Did not receive gift basket Kansas City, Missouri

I want to agree with some of the others about not getting what was said you would get when doing a survey. I was told I would get a gift basket worth $500 including a certificate for $100 at Wal-Mart through my email. I never got it at all. I did get a Voucher for gas for $100 through the mail.  I called them twice and the last time I counseled it and asked for my money to be refunded. They are suppose to refund my money.  I also got a card for Coupon Travel Shop. They also take out money from your account. I did not know this or understand this at the time I filled out the survey.  I would not recomend anyone falling for their surveys.  Some may not have this trouble but others must be. Just Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Savings-Club/Kansas-City-Missouri-64145/Max-Savings-Club-Did-not-receive-gift-basket-Kansas-City-Missouri-886996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Savings Club