Complaint Review: Max Savings Club

• Updated: Mon, May 21, 2012

• Reported By: Shannon — Beverly Massachusetts United States of America
Max Savings Club

Max Savings Club Deceptive & Rude! Internet

So, I signed up for MaxSavingsClub. Sounded like a good deal, later found out with research it's a scam. Long story short, I just got off the phone with them, they ARE rude! Before hanging up on me, exact words out of her mouth after I insisted on a refund that she didn't want to give me until I threatened to report them to the better business bureau, was "we will have nothing to do with you after this". Very Unprofessional! I hope nobody else falls for this scam! Something needs to be done about this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Savings-Club/internet/Max-Savings-Club-Deceptive-Rude-Internet-885679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Savings Club