Complaint Review: Max Training Studio, LLC.

• Submitted: Wed, April 30, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: imperfections485 — Tunkhannock Pennsylvania
Max Training Studio, LLC.
Rt 6 & 11 LaPlume, Pennsylvania USA

Max Training Studio, LLC. AKA Kevin Ryce Broken Contract, Lies, & Refusal to Issue Refund LaPlume Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Resolved

My second week into Kevin Ryce's program he canceled what was suppose to be my 4th training session. No reason was given why. He did however reschedule it. The following week he canceled my Wednesday appointment due to his alleged broken tooth. Friday he canceled because he said he was at CMC hospital with a gallbladder issue but was actually at his studio. I know this because I was nearly at his studio when he canceled with that excuse. I saw that his car was indeed parked in front and stopped in.

I then confronted him in person and he denied saying such a thing even though I have it all in writing. He rescheduled those two days for Saturday and Sunday and then canceled those make up days because he just wanted a two day weekend. I had posted on Facebook on MY wall that he had canceled on me yet again (after originally posting I was looking forward to working out with him) and posted a sad smiley face emotion icon. A few of my Facebook friends left comments below mine saying that it was very unprofessional and that they had considered going to him but now changed their minds if he can't keep his appointments.

This allegedly angered him and he sent me texts and Facebook messages telling me that he was no longer going to train me and now to step foot on his studio property. He has since been threatening and harassing me on Facebook, text message, and via the phone. He has even had current CLIENTS call me on his behalf. He refuses to refund my money for training sessions never completed even though he broke his OWN contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Training-Studio-LLC/LaPlume-Pennsylvania-18440/Max-Training-Studio-LLC-AKA-Kevin-Ryce-Broken-Contract-Lies-Refusal-to-Issue-Refund-1142903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Training Studio, LLC.

Resolved

AUTHOR: imperfections485 - ()

Refund has been issued on 5-10-14 and recieved an apology.