Complaint Review: Max White Teeth; Advance Wellness Research

• Submitted: Sun, May 31, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Dededo Other
Max White Teeth; Advance Wellness Research
1260 N Wood Dale Rd Wood Dale, Illinois U.S.A.

Max White Teeth; Advance Wellness Research Teeth Whitening unauthorized chargevto my credit card. Signed up for FREE TRIAL, got billed for $79.72 Wood Dale Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: THERE IS HOPE!!!!

Signed up for free trial with Whitening Now Pro. Paid the s/h charge. Three weeks later my credit card was charge $79.72 by Max White Teeth. Nowhere in the FREE TRIAL did it state any future charges.

I cannot contact Max White Teeth by phone. There is no website for Max White Teeth. Went to Whitening Now Pro website and was diverted to a 'Win Now' pop-up.

Just contacted my credit card company when I noticed the unauthorized charge.

When I did an internet search, I was shocked to find pages of others who were also scamed by Max White Teeth with unauthorized charges and were unable to resolve the charges!

Please advise me what else I can do.

Marsha
Dededo
Guam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2009 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-White-Teeth-Advance-Wellness-Research/Wood-Dale-Illinois-60191/Max-White-Teeth-Advance-Wellness-Research-Teeth-Whitening-unauthorized-chargevto-my-credi-457151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max White Teeth; Advance Wellness Research

#1 Consumer Suggestion

THERE IS HOPE!!!!

AUTHOR: Sunshine - (U.S.A.)

If you are a victim of this company, as I am please read. If you will contact the Florida Attorney General's Office, they told me that thay have a file for this company and many many complaints. If advanced welness research has taken you for unauthorized charges for free samples, please call or file a complaint with florida attorney general. YOU CAN FILE WITH FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL NO MATTER WHAT STATE YOU LIVE IN. I was told to let others know how to file. On your search bar type in florida attorney general. On the left side of the screen go to consumer protection, then click on On-line complaint fill out (very short) then click submit. If you have questions please call the florida attorney general @ 866-966-7226. They will tell you the same thing. I even asked permission to release this information. I was told to please do so. Like I said there is a file open and thay are working on complaints.