Complaint Review: Max White Teeth Whitening

• Updated: Thu, May 28, 2009

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Max White Teeth Whitening
www.mywhitening.com Internet U.S.A.

Max White Teeth Whitening This company is a total ripoff and has employees in another country lying to everyone Princeton Internet

I got a call offering a two week trial of tooth whitener for the cost of shipping only $1.99. I was told in a recorded conversation I had 14 days from date of receipt of product to try it and then get another month's supply or cancel.
The product was inconvenient to use, the tray hurt my mouth, and I got minimal results. After 1 week. I called and cancelled.

Then I notice a $78.93 charge on my checking account 2 days after I cancelled. When I called to question, employee refused to credit my account. Told me I had 14 days for date of order, told me calls are never recorded, told me to go to the web site and read the conditions, (I never found an actual web site), told me he couldn't authorize a credit, told me no supervisor available, told me I cancelled a day later than I actually did, etc, etc.

After 1/2 hour on the phone, I finally got through to a supervisor who finally agreed to credit my account and send me an email within 24 hours confirming the credit. The company employees lie one way or another and I won't believe anything til I see the credit.

Do NOT do this trial offer from this rip off company. If I can find an actual address, I am filing a complaint with BBB as well.

Redpenny
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-White-Teeth-Whitening/internet/Max-White-Teeth-Whitening-This-company-is-a-total-ripoff-and-has-employees-in-another-coun-456395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max White Teeth Whitening