Complaint Review: Max White Teeth

• Submitted: Thu, June 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:Ardmore Oklahoma
Max White Teeth
1269 N.Wood Dale RD. Wood Dale, Illinois U.S.A.

Max White Teeth RIPPED ME OFF AND LIED TO ME Wood Dale Illinois

I ordered a sample of the max white teeth and the sample never came. A couple weeks later there was a charge on my account for $78.93. I called them and the person that I spoke to said that since I did not receive the sample they would cancle my account and refund my money.
A few weeks went by and no refund so I called back. This time they told me that they would not refund my money because it was a leget. charge since I did not call and cancle within the 14 days.I argued with him that I never got the stuff so there was no way it could be a leget. charge. All he said was he send me more stuff, When it told him I didn't the stuff and I just wanted my money back he said no.

In my opinion it they are willing to send my more of the product, free of charge, than they know that they are in the wrong.

Julieann
Ardmore, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-White-Teeth/Wood-Dale-Illinois-60191/Max-White-Teeth-RIPPED-ME-OFF-AND-LIED-TO-ME-Wood-Dale-Illinois-460727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max White Teeth