Complaint Review: Max cleanse pro

• Submitted: Wed, March 23, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 23, 2011

• Reported By: Queena — Lithia Springs Georgia United States of America
Max cleanse pro

Max cleanse pro They are a total ripoff. I ordered a trial period with them and I had cancel within the trial period and they said I didnt and wouldn't give me my money back. I still haven't even gotten my stuff from , Internet

They would'nt give me my money back. I had a trial on two products of theirs and I had canceled within the trial period but they say I didnt' and I did I talk to someone and she said it was canceled but they still charged me. Also I still haven't even seen the first batch of my stuff for the trial period and they won't even give me my money back. It states that if we return the uopened product back that we can get a refund well I haven't even gotten my stuff. They are a total ripoff. The only way to request a refund is throug email and they take forever just to email you back. They only offer you a chat session or submit by email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2011 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-cleanse-pro/internet/Max-cleanse-pro-They-are-a-total-ripoff-I-ordered-a-trial-period-with-them-and-I-had-can-709387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max cleanse pro