Complaint Review: MaxEbiz

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Delores — BAILEY North Carolina United States of America
MaxEbiz
11435 W. Buckeye Rd Avondale,, Arizona United States of America

MaxEbiz Make promises of selling income but they never stop to tell you about all the expense to setup an online store up front Avondale,, Arizona

I joined Maxebiz to become an online business to make income after talking with the sales associate I asked him if the start up fee of $199.00 annual & the 29.99 a month would be the total cost fees. the answer was yes, and I could increase my package at anytime.

The reason for my concern was that I am unemployed with no income so I choose to go with this. Giving them my bank account number and my credit card only to find that they begin billing my credit card every 21 days not 30 days.

I have currently been with them for at least 6 months and have spent over $2,000 dollars and have not made one cent to this day 12-13-12. They bill my credit card for the 69.00  the amount I had upgraded to November 24,2012 and because there was not enough funds available my account was locked for Black Friday sales.

This made me realize that they are just out to reel you in to the money scam All these merchant accounts gateways and marketing packages and all the other crap they say you have to have to succeed is just another way to get more money in their pockets and help you with nothing.

This is a Rip off if anyone else is thinking about trying this you better already be rich and have the money to spend or invest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MaxEbiz/Avondale-Arizona-85323/MaxEbiz-Make-promises-of-selling-income-but-they-never-stop-to-tell-you-about-all-the-exp-981600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MaxEbiz