Complaint Review: MaxEbiz

• Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Chicago Illinois
MaxEbiz
http://MaxEbiz.com, Arizona USA

MaxEbiz Built Online Store Website, Have programming error to download inventory, have e-mailed, phoned and never has this error been fixed. Arizona

On June 21/2013 I had MaxEbiz design my commercial webiste that connected with Doba to allow downloading my inventories from them. I paid $7,500 for this website including marketing. I love my website, however after fixing one programming error all worked fine again. Then a short while later another programming error happened. Now, I am unable to download any inventory at all. Six weeks ago I called Ian C and he told me that this was Dobas fault. The I called Doba and they said that it was MaxEbiz fault and I could see that it was MaxEbiz fault. One of their programmers  made an erro.

During the last six weeks I called them e-mailed them and always was told that their techs wer working on this problem. I checked every day to see if this error had been fixed. I cannot promote this website since my store has many empty shelves.  No matter what I did they never fixed their programming error.

I paid $7,500 and was OK with it as the website is just what I wanted and I have no complaint about the website.

I have a complaint about MaxEbiz not fixing their programming error. I tried to avoid involving the court system but if they do not help in getting my website fixed then they leave me no choice but to go ahead and aks for my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MaxEbiz/httpMaxEbizcom-Arizona/MaxEbiz-Built-Online-Store-Website-Have-programming-error-to-download-inventory-have-e--1083050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MaxEbiz