Complaint Review: MaxLux USA

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: gordonreviews — California
MaxLux USA
Internet USA

MaxLux USA maxlux, maxlux hid bulbs, maxlux hid kits maxlux usa, maxlux hid bulbs, maxlux hid kits, Amazon, maxlux SCAM Internet

Maxlux USA onnline and advertised on Amazon is a complete FRAUD!  I purchased my hid bulbs through Amazon prime (needed them quickly) and after reading their reviews I decided to buy.  Unfortunately, those reviews were probably written within a couple weeks of them receiving the product.

The Hid Bulbs I received from Maxlux USA didn't last me more than 90 days.  First came the flickering, then came the shutting on and off and then it completely went out.

I contacted Maxlux USA through Amazon and they didn't care, they told me to return through Amazon, however they knew well in advance that I had already passed my window of retrurn so it was no skin off their back... So they pushed me off and didn't care.

DO NOT ORDER FROM MAXLUX USA...there's a good chance your Hid bulbs, hid kits, D2S bulbs, D4S bulbs or DS1 hid bulbs will not work past a few months. [continued below]....

.....  Waste of time and money.

They are a scammer and they should also be kicked off Amazon.  In fact look at their website: http://maxluxusa.com/main_page.html - it was built with godaddy website tonight.

DO YOUR RESEARCH AND DON'T BE SCAMMED BY MAXLUX USA like I did!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MaxLux-USA/internet/MaxLux-USA-maxlux-maxlux-hid-bulbs-maxlux-hid-kits-maxlux-usa-maxlux-hid-bulbs-maxlu-1163861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MaxLux USA