Complaint Review: MaxNaim Fine Watches

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Uwishucud2 — Gold Bar Washington United States of America
MaxNaim Fine Watches
1200 S. Brand Blvd. Ste. 154 Glendale, California United States of America

MaxNaim Fine Watches SCAM and STILL taking money from me AFTER cofirming CANEL after taking $98 Glendale, California

Filled out a pop up survey for Old Navy, Watch for $4.95 S/H only.NO detail about a 14 day period! 2 weeks later $98 out of my bank account..no notice! I sent an e-mail right away telling them I wanted an RMA and to send their crappy watch back..I would NEVER pay that much for such a peice of crap. NOT TO mention I DIDN'T authorize it in the first place! I was sent an e-mail sayin to keep the watch and the 14 day trial period I had NO idea about was up. I was told my account was cancelled since I wroye CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL!! in this e-mail. Tday I look at my bank account and ANOTHER UNAUTHORIZED $49 has been debited! What do I do now!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MaxNaim-Fine-Watches/Glendale-California-91204/MaxNaim-Fine-Watches-SCAM-and-STILL-taking-money-from-me-AFTER-cofirming-CANEL-after-taki-975923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MaxNaim Fine Watches