Complaint Review: MaxNaim fine watches

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Sandra — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
MaxNaim fine watches

MaxNaim fine watches www.MaxNaim.com I am a student and max naim rip me off. I completed a survey for Amazon. I saw the pop up and it said free watch just pay for shipping and handling. Did not see any other pop up window for any terms Internet

I am a student from another country I live with the basic money and Max Naim rip  me off. I completed a survey for Amazon. I saw the pop up and it said free watch just pay for shipping and handling. There was no other window for any terms and condition, terms and condition was on the bottom of the page.
I think is terrible the way they steal from people I mean if you are going to spend only 10 dollars in a watch is because you CANT SPEND MORE. Now I have to struggle with the rent money every month  because of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MaxNaim-fine-watches/internet/MaxNaim-fine-watches-wwwMaxNaimcom-I-am-a-student-and-max-naim-rip-me-off-I-completed-1004733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MaxNaim fine watches