Complaint Review: MaxNaim.Com

• Submitted: Sun, November 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: Dandy — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
MaxNaim.Com

MaxNaim.Com These guys were supposed to charge only $7.99 for the watches for shipping and handling which they did. Then they charged another $98.00 on the card without my knowledge which I have discovered today. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's what I found by clicking the Terms of Use link...

I was offered through mail that for a S&H of $5.99 I will be able to get the watch. For an additional price I can even get a box for it which I paid for too. The watch did come in time  and everything seemed OK. Today I discovered that they have charged an additional $98 for the watch on the same card. They never mentioned about this charge any time before.

So I am guessing that this is a scam as I found from Google search that there other folks out there who have a very similar experience with this company. So I decided to report it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MaxNaimCom/internet/MaxNaimCom-These-guys-were-supposed-to-charge-only-799-for-the-watches-for-shipping-an-971086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MaxNaim.Com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here's what I found by clicking the Terms of Use link...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

It's right on the order blank you fill out to get your "trial" watch.

MaxNaim Watch Terms:

The trial offer is designed to display the quality and effectiveness of MaxNaim Watch. This gives you the opportunity to try this  remarkable program for only $5.99 USD shipping and handling so you can come to a decision for yourself if this is the right product for you.

When you place your order today with www.MaxNaim.com, you will receive a Watch from our collection to try for 14 days.  Please note, the 14 day trial period includes shipping and transit time. If you order the product today,

November 18, you will need to cancel by

December 2  to avoid being charged. Your credit card will be billed $5.99 USD for the shipping of your 14 day trial shipment.  If you are satisfied with the MaxNaim Watch you need do nothing else.  Upon the expiration of the trial period, your credit card will be billed the retail price of $98 USD for the full cost of the  Watch, and you will be enrolled in a 30-day autoship program. Every 30 days after that, you will be shipped another timepiece from our Watch collection and billed the retail price of $49 USD. If you decide not to participate in the 30 day auto-ship program after the 14 day trial,  simply contact us by phone or email to cancel or obtain an rma number.

PLEASE NOTE: Upon cancellation of your trial product a cancellation notification will be emailed immediately after the cancellation is created and will  include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. If you do not receive this email or RMA number, please contact our support staff.  There's no obligation, you can cancel your trial membership by using one of the following methods:

1 - Calling our support department at (855) 213-5984, available Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm PST.
2 - Emailing our support department at support@MaxNaim.com

.  Please allow 24 hours to receive confirmation of your cancellation from our email department.  When emailing us, please include your full name and address, as well as the name of the product that you ordered.

Please note:  All cancellations receive a cancellation  confirmation email that is sent to the email address that you provided to us upon ordering your trial package.  If you do not receive a cancellation confirmation email when cancelling your trial, please contact our support department to confirm that your trial is cancelled.

The 14 day trial period includes shipping and transit time.  Customers usually receive their product within 3-5 business days of ordering.  If you want to extend your  trial period due to slow postal delivery or delayed pickup, you must contact our support department.

Guess you somehow missed this. NO, I DON'T work for them.