Complaint Review: MaxNaim.com

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Bonnie — Palm Coast Florida United States of America
MaxNaim.com
1200 S. Brand Blvd Suite 154 Glendale, California United States of America

MaxNaim.com support@auraviegiveaway.com Offer of Free Gift watch for taking survey on tubotax.com Glendale, California

I went to turbotax.com and an opportunity to take a survey popped up on my screen. I thought it was a survey to find out how easy it is to access tubotax, so I trusted the site.  Since it is a time to shop for Christmas presents, this was a way to get a free gift and only pay for shipping of $5.99. I checked a woman's watch with a metal wrist band. I entered my charge card information and I received an email with my order number and items in your order: MaxNaim Womens Leather Watch Special Offer, Order Total: $5.99.  I knew I didn't request the gift watch with the leather band, but it was only $5.99, so I didn't complain.  I received the watch in the mail and it had a huge dial and a black leather band. It looked more like a man's watch than a petite women's watch.  Today I checked my credit card activity and was dismayed to see a charge of $98 for MAXNAIM.COM 8552135984.  I hope the Glendale California police department can arrest these people for fraudulently charging innocent people for merchandise which was never authorized. This watch was portrayed as a gift for taking a survey and not as an order for merchandise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MaxNaimcom/Glendale-California-91204/MaxNaimcom-supportauraviegiveawaycom-Offer-of-Free-Gift-watch-for-taking-survey-on-tubo-989638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MaxNaim.com