Complaint Review: MaxNaim.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Cherylandgracie — Lexington Kentucky United States of America

MaxNaim.com A Scam Survey to charge you money. Internet

I checked my bank account and there was a $98 charge that I was not familiar.  Checking Ripoff Report I found the exact problem that I had.

I answered a "pop-up" survey for the vendor that I was visiting.  They gave me a watch for free.  I did have to pay the postage.  That is how they got my account information.  I received the watch that was nice for a "free" gift, but was not a $98 nice watch.  Now I find that they charged my account for $98.  I now have a $32 overdraft charge as well.  Being on a fixed income, this is a HUGE hit for me.  That could pay all of my utilities for a month!

Please help.  Luckily, I usually don't answer these surveys, but they pop up every day, several times a day.  Thank you for reporting these scams and fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 04:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MaxNaimcom/internet/MaxNaimcom-A-Scam-Survey-to-charge-you-money-Internet-989790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MaxNaim.com