Complaint Review: MaxNaim.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Sandra — Visalia California United States of America
MaxNaim.com

MaxNaim.com It came up when I logged on to my internet company and said I was "chosen" for this offer. I intend to let Comcast know this company has attached inself to them. I pressed the order button 3 times b Internet

*Author of original report: Update to original report.

I logged on to my internet provider to check my email account and this company came up.  It said I had been "chosen"  for this special offer, like my internet provider had something to do with it.  So I selected the women's watch, entered my information and clicked the enter button.  Only nothing happened so I clicked on it 3 more times.  It was then that a side bar came up with the order info and the fact that this was a trial entry for a monthly thing and I was going to be charged $98.00 after a 14 day free trial.  I tried going to their home site and sending an email to cancel my order but an error occurred and of course I could not do it.  I wrote down their phone number and plan to call them and give them a chewing out.  Then I plan to alert my internet provider that this appeared on their web site.  Good luck to us all on this one.  I have never fallen for anything, but because I thought this was from my internet provider I got sucked in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MaxNaimcom/internet/MaxNaimcom-It-came-up-when-I-logged-on-to-my-internet-company-and-said-I-was-chosen-fo-1003110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MaxNaim.com

Update to original report.

AUTHOR: Sandra Hartley - (United States of America)

I just called the number and got a female.  She said my name and account information had not been received.  I told her what happened and asked her if she knew what kind of company she was working for.  She gave me the company speel about it being a ligit company with the information posted for me to read prior to purchuse.  I told her it was not.  Blah, blah...she asked if there was anything else she could do for me.

I tried to talk to her person to person and asked her if she knew how many complaint had been filed against that company and how could she still work there.  I got a slight hesitation but then the company speel came back.  Some conversations are recorded.  She again told me nothing was showing that I had bought anything and to try back in a few hours to make sure my order had not gone through.

I still have to call my internet provider and let them know this popped up on their home page.  I bet they are going to blame my pop up blocker.  It is on full blast and I have Norton.  Oh well.