Complaint Review: MaxPro - Infinite Income - Priceless Possibilities

• Submitted: Sun, July 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 03, 2010

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
MaxPro - Infinite Income - Priceless Possibilities
207 Disston Avenue Tarpon Springs, Florida U.S.A.

MaxPro - Infinite Income - Priceless Possibilities Fraud, Scam, Deception,Theft Tarpon Springs Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Priceless Possibilities is a reputable company

Darren Salkeld is no stranger to causing complaints, through his deceptive and probably fraudulent marketing activity on the internet. He has offerred his money making ideas/services on several websites. The one that got my attention on July 10, 2009 was MaxPro.com. This led to other affilliated webites also operated by him; infiniteincome.com/zoomica.com/pricelesspossibilities.com. Other websites are named elswhere on this site. I visited maxpro.com and was intrigued by the information shown about a home based money making operation. I have never explored this type of opportunity before, and wasn't as cautious as I should have been. I allowed myself (stupid moment of greed) to be sucked in. The first step, after identifying myself, was to prove I was serious about making money by "investing" $47 through ClickBank.com. The next step was to spend another $497 to expedite my involvement and making money more quickly. An absolute 30 day money back guarantee was given, so I spent the money. Afterall, with a money back guarantee, it had to ok. Right? Wrong! The money will only be refunded after their package has been returned to them. However, if no package is ever shipped, it is impossible to return it. So, no refund. I firmly believe that if a package were shipped to me, I would have certainly have received within the 16 days that have elapsed since I paid the money. So I am reporting this as a scam. If it were legitimate, I wouldn't have to even consider making this complaint.

Ed
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2009 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MaxPro-Infinite-Income-Priceless-Possibilities/Tarpon-Springs-Florida-34689/MaxPro-Infinite-Income-Priceless-Possibilities-Fraud-Scam-DeceptionTheft-Tarpon-Spr-473468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MaxPro - Infinite Income - Priceless Possibilities

Priceless Possibilities is a reputable company

AUTHOR: TechSupport - (United States of America)

I am TechSupport@PricelessPossibilities.com. We are a reputable company that helps people promote many different businesses, including MaxPro / Infinite Income.

We do not promote any company, we provide hosting services for people who do.

We have no involvement with Corporate MaxPro, its shipping, or its refund policies. Your dispute is with MaxPro, not with Priceless Possibilities (a company providing website hosting for persons promoting many different businesses, including MaxPro).