Complaint Review: Maximum Burn Xtreme

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: laksmiwg — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Maximum Burn Xtreme
Nutrigenic Life,LLc Miami, Florida United States of America

Maximum Burn Xtreme Nutrigenic LIfe International MIsleading, rip off, charged unauthorized $89.00, would not cancel, would not refund money. Miami, Florida

They had a page as if from the news room, very official, with photo of reporter with microphone, she gave testimonial stating no rip-off, no hidden fees, free trial offer.
I looked all over the website to see if I would find any loophole but I did not. So, I sent the $2.+ for mailing, then, a few days later they took out of my account  $89.00.
Not only that, but, contrary to their statements, in the evening I would get soo, but sooo hungry that instead of losing I gained 10lbs in 2 weeks!!!
When I called to get my money back, specially after they said it would be free, people with Asian accents, I called more than once, said that they do not give refunds and that I needed to keep trying to see about losing weight!
I told them if it did not work in 2 weeks and worked the opposite of the way they claim, I wanted a refund. They hang up on me several times...I asked them if they lived in the US and they would not respond.
I had to close my account b/c they said they would charge me a monthly fee. I told them I did not want it any more. I noticed that first there would come a small charge and after that, they would charge the $89.00.
Rip off, rip off. thieves!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maximum-Burn-Xtreme/Miami-Florida-33160/Maximum-Burn-Xtreme-Nutrigenic-LIfe-International-MIsleading-rip-off-charged-unauthorize-959728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maximum Burn Xtreme