• Report: #821902

• Updated: Mon, January 23, 2012

• Reported By: Eric — Tacoma Washington United States of America
Maximum Secuity Alarm
1010 Hurley Way Ste.525 Sacramento, California United States of America

Maximum Secuity Alarm, Maximim Security Alarm, Inc Represenitives Lie to make a sale! Sacramento, California

*Author of original report: Stay Away From This Scandalous Company!

I would like to start off buy saying I feel like an extreamly let down customer who waited and hoped for the best but instead was continuoisly let down.

The represenitive that came to our home gave misleading information. First, we told him we were in the process of getting a dog and he would end up being about 60 to 70lbs. he told us that would be fine with there sensors because they can be up to 80lbs. Then, we asked what if for any reason we want to cancel, and He told us if at any time we are unhappy with our service that we would be able to cancel at no fee or charge but first they would try to see if there was something they could do so we would continue to use their services.

We sighned up for the security service in early November and still to this day have not recieved our yard sign or stickers. Which I believe are a part of the protection. We called and they told us they are putting them in the mail and it has been weeks and still nothing.

On New Years Eve we went out our new puppy 9 wks. old was left home and we got a call because he had set off the alarm he was only about 10lbs at the time. The represenitive told us we could wait till we got home but the sensor alarm would keep going off everytime he passed by it. I of course thinking of the little guy took and 30 min one way drive home to turn it off because the thought of him home alone with a loud beeing sound just didn't sit easy with me. The rep also said they tell you there is a weight limit bu actually anything could set it off.

We called our rep that came to our home and told him about the incident and he had the tech guy call us we set up a time for him to come out and he never did and he did not even call to reschedule.

After numerous calls to maximum security and one voice mail that never got returned and the rest of the time I got a message saying there mailbox is full. I called Monotronics to see if we could get some help there. they gave us a ticket number and said we would recieve a call within 24 hours and we never got a call so I called and finally got through. I was told it sounds like your having a rough time but if you cancel you will still owe 1,600. This  is so ridiculous. Please be aware of this company I feel like they tell you what you want to hear just to make a sale and then you are stuck with them no matter what.

I really waited for it to get better and to my surprise it just kept getting worse

We were not treated as "Family" and I am very unhappy with my service that I can't even use but still have to pay for. I would gladly give all the equipment back to be let out of a contract that I was lied to about in order for me to sign.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maximum-Secuity-Alarm/Sacramento-California-95825/Maximum-Secuity-Alarm-Maximim-Security-Alarm-Inc-Represenitives-Lie-to-make-a-sale-Sacr-821902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maximum Secuity Alarm

Stay Away From This Scandalous Company!

AUTHOR: T - (United States of America)

So I get home the other day and check my messages and it is them. I finally got a call back after a few weeks of them telling me that since I have a ticket number I will recieve a phone call within 24 hours. They were calling to inform me that the instalation guy that was suppose to show up but never did nor did he bother to call had told them that we denied him access to our home. I can't beleive that bussiness can have this type of cusomer service and still be in bussiness. Oh yea, by the way we still have not got our sign or stickers. Stay away from this company!