Complaint Review: Maxnaim

• Reported By: Leo — Edwardsville Kansas United States of America
Maxnaim
1200 South Brand Blvd Glendale, California United States of America

Maxnaim Chared $98.00 for anwsering a 3 question survey Glendale, California

I participated in a 3  question survey for which I was to receive a  watch for $5.99.The survey was completed on 12/32012 and I was billed $7.99 which included  a watch case and shipping charges.  I received the watch on 12/10/2012 and it was not the one I ordered . I was then charged $98.00 on my credit card on 12/16/2012. I contacted them at Billing  on 12/19/2012 and they said  it was past the 14 day trial period and they would not issue me a  RMA  but they would cancel my subscription and I would not be sent any more items.

I returned the watch to them at my own expense on12/19/2012.  This company is taking advaantage of people as no where does it say say you have a 14 day trail period which includes the shipping time. Very unfair marketing practices and they should be put out of business. I hope someone files a class action lawsuit .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maxnaim/Glendale-California-91204/Maxnaim-Chared-9800-for-anwsering-a-3-question-survey-Glendale-California-985627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maxnaim