Complaint Review: Maxnaim

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Phoenix99 — Albany New York United States of America
Maxnaim

Maxnaim 1200 S. Brand Blvd Ste 154 I was asked to do a survey in exchange for a watch. After the survey, they asked for $5.95 for shipping Internet

I completed a survey in exchange for a watch. They asked for $5.95 for shipping so I gave them my debit card information for the shipping. I forgot about until the watch showed up. I didn't notice the the $98 charge to my account. It was at Christmas time.

A second watch showed up a week ago which I did not realize had been billed to me for $49. Apparently that one was billed almost a month before the watch showed up. I was puzzled but didn't think much about it.

Today I got a third one. None of them had any packing slip or invoice to explain why they were sent or to advise of any billing. Today I decided to check my bank account. I found an unexplained billing for $49. When I looked up the billing company, Maxnaim I found these reports at Ripoff. I then went back into my account records and see now I was billed $98 for the first watch and $49 each for the second and third. I will shut down that card as soon as I finish this report.

Is there any way to recoup my losses?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maxnaim/internet/Maxnaim-1200-S-Brand-Blvd-Ste-154-I-was-asked-to-do-a-survey-in-exchange-for-a-watch-Aft-1001665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maxnaim