Complaint Review: Maxnaim

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy — Rogers Arkansas United States of America
Maxnaim

Maxnaim My gift for taking an online survey A watch free for only paying 5.95 shipping and handling charges. One month later they charged my account $98.00. My free watch suddenly became very expensive and c Internet

I don'nt even remember for what store I did an online survey for it was about 2 months ago. My free gift for taking the survey was a free watch. I would pay 5.95 for shipping.  Then in January I saw on my bank account a charge for 98.00 paid to Maxnaim.com.  I had to look it up on the internet to see what I had charged and there it was my free expensive watch that I did not authorize.  Of course there is not a contact and I  don't have anyway of fighting this.  This will be the last time I take an online survey. What a fool I've been.

Cindy
Rogers,Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maxnaim/internet/Maxnaim-My-gift-for-taking-an-online-survey-A-watch-free-for-only-paying-595-shipping-an-997163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maxnaim