• Report: #1052080

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: hiddenlee21 — New Jersey
Max's Club
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Max's Club this company is fake, does not actually exist, do not fall for the low prices Las Vegas Nevada

Let me just start of by saying I am making this review because there is no information about this scam on any website and I want people to know before falling into the same trap I did.

is by no means a "real" site. I searched for a present for a friend of mine and was drawn to Max's Club by their low prices. I should have stopped right there when I got to the site. It is poorly made, little information about the product (all-and-all just a terrible attempt to making a online retail store). After finding the product, I put my information in and  it went through. Transactions through PayPal. My statement had the seller's name and my receipt had an abiguous product detail "Max's Club Purchase #213." After receiving the receipt, I received no other information. The seller did not respond to my multiple emails and to contact the company site is impossible because they don't have any contact information. [continued below]....

..... SCAM.

Side note: PayPal refunded the money I had lost during the transaction. Do NOT be detered because some sites may use PayPal. They refunded my money within 3 business days. More than reasonable because the transaction occured only 3 days before.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maxs-Club/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Maxs-Club-this-company-is-fake-does-not-actually-exist-do-not-fall-for-the-low-prices-1052080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max's Club