Complaint Review: Maxwell Carr-Howard

• Submitted: Fri, October 14, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By: Former Client — Chicago Internet United States of America
Maxwell Carr-Howard

Maxwell Carr-Howard - max carr-howard - husch blackwell thief,l is a liar and a thief should not be trusted caution rip off Internet

I contacted Husch Blackwell and was transferred to a lawyer named Maxwell Carr-Howard, I told him that I needed a lawyer to assist me in a very private and important case, he agreed to hear my story and asked me to see him after work to talk more about it?

When I met with the Husch Blackwell lawyer Max Carr-Howard in Chicago in Mid September he began to tell me that my case was very important and that i needed to make a very serious impression on him in order for him to take my case, he gestured towards his private parts,

i was unsure if Max Carr-Howard was just scratching himself or if he had a problem and then he stated that if i wanted to go back to his hotel and talk more about his case and he grabbed his privates again as he said it and gestured with his head in the direction of his hotel, saying that he could give me what i needed and keep me warm as it was pretty cold out that day and he would consider that compensation for his services,

Max Carr-Howard told me he just got back from Vegas and said would you like to get lucky as he unzipped his pants and started playing with himself there on the sidewalk in the freezing cold, he said , you wont be sorry, but if you don't do this, then i would have deep regrets, i could not believe what was happening, i had already paid him a thousand dollars to hear my case as a retainer and now he wanted me to give him sex?

what a jerk and this guy should not be trusted at all, if you have any dealings with him, beware, should he be arrested? like i said this guy is a real jerk and I would never hire him or Husch Blackwell for anything, should they be investigated for this? and why would he play with himself like that anyway in public? even though all i needed was for him to write me a letter for my case, i don't think he should have treated me this way? Maxwell Carr-Howard is a sex addict and I would not do any business with him,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maxwell-Carr-Howard/internet/Maxwell-Carr-Howard-max-carr-howard-husch-blackwell-thiefl-is-a-liar-and-a-thief-sh-788830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maxwell Carr-Howard