Complaint Review: Maxwell Gates Enterprises

• Submitted: Sat, January 22, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: 6katmom — Louisville Kentucky USA
Maxwell Gates Enterprises
88 East Main Street, Suite H, #433, Mendham, New Jersey United States of America

Maxwell Gates Enterprises Envelope Stuffing Scam Mendham, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Tsk Tsk!

*Consumer Comment: My paychecks ARE my credibility

*Consumer Comment: Do your homework

*Consumer Comment: Untrue allegations

I received this letter on January 18, 2011 but did not open it until today, January 22, 2011.

Reading the letter I was excited about such a simple task and earning money. I am disabled and am unable to work outside my home so I thought this would be perfect for me.

I could not find a phone number or email address so that I could obtain further information. I looked up the company name on BBB and they do not have a listing. I googled the name and landed here.

I am sorry that so many people got ripped off but I thank you for reporting this company so that others like myself do not fall into this trap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2011 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maxwell-Gates-Enterprises/Mendham-New-Jersey-07945/Maxwell-Gates-Enterprises-Envelope-Stuffing-Scam-Mendham-New-Jersey-685438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maxwell Gates Enterprises

Tsk Tsk!

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

Actually, they DO have complaints with the BBB-43 so far.  You can check the bbb yourself here:  http://www.bbb.org/new-jersey/business-reviews/work-at-home-companies/maxwell-gates-enterprises-in-mendham-nj-90102557

So much for integrity.  LMAO!

My paychecks ARE my credibility

AUTHOR: Scott Hammerlin - (USA)

I have no credibility? I think the paychecks that I get every week are all the credibility I need. the AG filed suit over only TWO COMPLAINTS with the AG. Why? Because that industry is a target just for its mere existence. the government hates home opportunity offers and has been going after them like crazy on baseless grounds. Maxwell Gates has ZERO complaints against them with the BBB. ZERO. How do you explain that when they surely have tens of thousands of customers? Again, this company has no complaints, I get a check every week and they've kept their word. Clearly, another example of a government agency wasting taxpayer money just to try and put a feather in their cap. Maxwell Gates is good upstanding company, period.

Do your homework

AUTHOR: Giselle - (USA)

1. Envelope stuffing is one oldest cons around!

2. Do a google search on this company.  There are articles about them being sued by the New Jersey Consumer Affairs Agency for defrauding people!

3. To the previous poster, you have no credibility!

Untrue allegations

AUTHOR: Scott Hammerlin - (USA)

Nonsense. Ive used the program for years and get a check from the
company every week. the internet is apparently loaded with people who
have no lives, and therefore comment on a program they know nothing
about. 99% of all negative comments are from these morons who have never
even seen the materials this company sells.