Complaint Review: Maxwell Gates

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: msv33n — phoenix Arizona United States of America
Maxwell Gates
88 E Main Street Mendham, New Jersey United States of America

Maxwell Gates never responded back with correspondence that money was received, nor did he send the work order to my primary address so that i could start working as soon as possible. Mr. Maxwell never responded t Mendham, New Jersey

I received a letter requesting that i send a minimum ammount of 100.00 to the address listed on the document which was 88 east Main st. suite H #433 Mendham, nj 07945. I sent the money to the address listed in money order form. 9.22.2012. I have since than tried to reach Mr. Maxwell in a letter form, since there was no physical email nor phone number for me to get in contact and speak with him personally. in the letter I asked to be refunded for my 100.00 that was sent. Again I have not heard back from Mr. Gates nor have I received the work order that I applied for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maxwell-Gates/Mendham-New-Jersey-07945/Maxwell-Gates-never-responded-back-with-correspondence-that-money-was-received-nor-did-958324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maxwell Gates