Complaint Review: Maxx Media, LLC

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Todd — Hermosa Beach California
Maxx Media, LLC
, Missouri USA

Maxx Media, LLC Mailer Millionaire I was called a liar by MAXX Media, L.L.C. and Mailer Millionaire St. Louis Missouri

I attended a webinar on a software product called Mailer Millionaire.  During the webinar, the organizer promised a 30 day money-back guarantee if I wasn't satisfied with the product.  When I requested a refund throught Mailer Millionaire's help desk company, Maxx Media L.L.C., I was denied a refund.  They claimed that they never offer that guarantee.  I told them to listen to the recording to verify my claim.

The customer service agent, Logan, made me go back and forth with him for two weeks until he finally forwared my request to management.  When management finally got around to viewing the recording, they realized that what I claimed was true.  The organizer did offer a 30-day moeny-back guarantee.

You'd think that would be the end of the story, and I'd receive an immediate refund.  Nope, incompitent Logan made me go back and forth with him for another few days before I got issued my refund.  Most refunds come throught within a few days.  Their refund took two weeks.

The bottom line is I would strongly advise not to do business with Mailer Millionaire or Maxx Media L.L.C.  Not only is the Mailer Millionaire product terrible, but the support is even worse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maxx-Media-LLC/Missouri/Maxx-Media-LLC-Mailer-Millionaire-I-was-called-a-liar-by-MAXX-Media-LLC-and-Mailer-M-1078490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maxx Media, LLC