Complaint Review: Maxx Power Sport

• Reported By: Dean — Harrisonburg Virginia United States of America
Maxx Power Sport
207 Dairy Corner Pl, Winchester, Virginia United States of America

Maxx Power Sport Terrible customer service!!! Winchester, Virginia

They have had my mower for four weeks (and counting!) to replace a bad ignition switch. They said that they would put it at the "top of the list" (as per the Home Depot manager) since we have waited all summer to get this repair done.

The technician said that the deck rollers would also be covered under warranty. When they called to tell me the mower was ready, they wanted to charge me for the parts! I asked to speak with the owner, Rob, but he did not return my call. Bottom line: they cannot replace parts under warranty, then try to charge me, without getting my authorization.

Now they are holding my mower hostage, to either get paid for work that is covered under warranty, or take the parts off and deliver the mower when it is convenient for them. My lawn has not been cut in over a month.

When we read the other bad experiences with this shop, it confirmed our experience that they have no business skills whatsoever, and do things that are, at best, unethical. Do not use Maxx PowerSport in Winchester.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maxx-Power-Sport/Winchester-Virginia-22602/Maxx-Power-Sport-Terrible-customer-service-Winchester-Virginia-943864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maxx Power Sport