Complaint Review: Maya-Escort

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: D8NM — Santa fe New Mexico
Maya-Escort
Albuquerque , New Mexico USA

Maya-Escort ROB, Prostitute, Maya, Escort, P411, STD, Albuquerque Albuquerque New Mexico

*Consumer Comment: Details

*Consumer Comment: Something's fishy!

*General Comment: Name of the escort

*Consumer Comment: Same here...

*General Comment: Beware this "D8NM" Complaint

This escort named "Maya" is engaging in highly unsafe practices with clients. She has traveled to another country to get treatment for a sexually transmitted disease that she has been carrying.
She has burglarized clients homes, stolen things, and extorted clients for money.
She is putting her clients and risk. Stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maya-Escort-/Albuquerque-New-Mexico/Maya-Escort-ROB-Prostitute-Maya-Escort-P411-STD-Albuquerque-Albuquerque-New-Mexic-1162610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maya-Escort

Details

AUTHOR: Desertdog/wind - ()

Yes, I am not the real 'D8NM', though I can say that 99.9% of this is true. For those that have saw Maya after her return back to the hobby at the beginning of summer, you are FINE. You do not need to worry about contracting an STD or worse from her.mi will say that she DOES perform BBFS for an extra tip...make sense? But, yeah the stuff said is all pretty much true.

OK, here is the big shocker...are you ready? Are you still ready? D8NM, the guy who commented who is a client of Maya's is David Flory. YES, that DAVID FLORY. I'm sure there needs to be absolutely no explaining to do here, I will leave it to the smart people who venture out to read this piece to find out who that guy is. It's pretty obvious and is practical right out in the open for taking, if you know where to look. It's either him or another person with a similar client account name. In any case, what matters is that MAYA is seeing that guy. Wow! What a news story that is, huh.

Well to close, maybe future or repeating clients of hers will think twice about seeing this pathetic, sad, and manipulative escort. If you would like to verify me, then log onto your TER account and attempt, or should I say succeed at finding me on that board. It's not that hard. Maybe the local news will want to know this somewhat of an update of the events that occurred back in 2011.

That is all folks, that is all...

Something's fishy!

AUTHOR: Sw505 - ()

A local escort I know said that this Maya girl wasn't even out of the country or didn't go anywhere like stated. She said she had some of her clients making appointments with this Maya escort in the same time frame. Something doesn't seem right. Either she didn't go anywhere and is fooling people or actually went who knows where and did who knows what. Seems like a sketchy escort to me based on my observations. not making an appointment with her that's for sure.

#3 General Comment

Name of the escort

AUTHOR: Anonymous82 - ()

This escort named Maya is using a last name for her job that she stole from a friend she knew from Highland High School named Sophia Pushkin. She is disgracing a well known art gallery in Santa Fe by using it for her prostitution.

Same here...

AUTHOR: abqvisitor - ()

I too was robbed from this lady. She stole $260 dollars fom my wallet That I had on the night stand in the hotel. I have been coming down with flu-like symptoms as well. Could be related to the things mentioned in the report? Quite possibly. I wish I had never made an appointment with this girl. What a scam....

#5 General Comment

Beware this "D8NM" Complaint

AUTHOR: The_Real_D8NM - ()

I am the D8NM who posted reviews of Maya on TER and ECCIE.  I did NOT post this complaint.  The author of the complaint is using my handle to claim legitimacy.  The complaint is totally inconsistent with every other review of Maya on TER or ECCIE.  I stand by my review of Maya.  I suggest great caution before believing anything here.  To my knoledge it is ALL false.

If you want to verify me, login to your TER or ECCIE account and use their PM facility to contact me.