Complaint Review: Maytag And Sears

• Reported By:guilford Connecticut
Maytag And Sears
sears.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Maytag And Sears sears and maytag whirlpool ripoff Orange Connecticut

I called maytag recall line, to fix a problem with the rinse cycle causing fires. My dishwasher was working fine. The sears company was hired by maytag to fix the problem they are called And E The repair person came to my home 6 hours later. in 10 minutes he pulled all the wires out and broke the electrical board and left my home with pieces of wires screws all over the floor. I called Maytag vice president and asked for a new dishwasher. they said no way. we will send a new part in one day priority.

one week later no new part. stay on the phone for hours. I have reported the problem to atty Blumenthal in Ct consumer affair. I will never do buy a sears or maytag product again. it was a total nightmare in my opinion. still no relief in sight they just put me from one person to the next

I am on the phone again with them. now they just asked me what part am I waiting for a total nightmare

guilford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2007 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maytag-And-Sears/nationwide/Maytag-And-Sears-sears-and-maytag-whirlpool-ripoff-Orange-Connecticut-246829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maytag And Sears