Complaint Review: Maytag Corporation

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: elvisa — Saint Louis Missouri
Maytag Corporation
553 Benson Rd Benton Harbr, Michigan USA

Maytag Corporation Trouble with the range and Maytag Company Benton Harbor Michigan

I purchased the oven on October 10, 2012  for $600 and I have a problem with range working. The oven wont work. I called Sears in the middle of July of this year where I purchased the range and they sent me services. I have had four services come for the same problem. My husband took one day off of work in expectation that the services who would come would fix our problem, they told us nothing was wrong and left. But a few days later when I tried to bake something my oven still wasn't working.This morning I called Maytag company directly and I have to wait untill Friday, and again I'm waiting five more days. I have three kids and I can't afford going to resturants and going out for food. I have been doing this for the last month and now I am late with my bills. I spoke to a man named Benjamin who works for Maytag and he didn't care about my problem.

I spent over $300 dollars for food because I was not able to use my stove which I think is a shame. I wonder how long I have to wait, I did ask for my money back or new range but they refuse to do anything for me they keep sending me repair services that dont know how to fix that range. With three kids it is very hard to live out of range that I paid all that money. I wish somebady can help me please I am desperate for help. I don't know what to do anymore can anybody help me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maytag-Corporation/Benton-Harbr-Michigan-49022/Maytag-Corporation-Trouble-with-the-range-and-Maytag-Company-Benton-Harbor-Michigan-1075084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maytag Corporation