Complaint Review: Maytag Home Appliances

• Submitted: Tue, May 11, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 11, 2004

• Reported By:91606 California
Maytag Home Appliances
www.maytag.com , California U.S.A.

Maytag Home Appliances Unfair towards customer, never trying to actually help the customer just as long as they are out of their hair N Hollywood California

Maytag will not exchange my washer wich was bought from cricuit city, since cirsuit city does not sell home appliances I have been trying for so long to replace my washer, my washer has been giving me problems from day one and it's the same problem over and over again and maytag still will not exchange as long as it's repairable, but the repair lasts about two to four months and it's broken again.

I have damage to my newly remodled laundry room because of the washer spilling water and the close never rinse out I have to do it myself and all this has been repaired more than ten times over the years, all I am asking for is justice and this time I will not stop until I get it.

Akopyan
91606, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2004 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maytag-Home-Appliances/California/Maytag-Home-Appliances-Unfair-towards-customer-never-trying-to-actually-help-the-customer-91029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maytag Home Appliances