• Report: #205072

• Submitted: Tue, August 08, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 08, 2006

• Reported By:Aransas Pass Texas
Maytag
664 W. Lott Ave Aransas Pass, Texas U.S.A.

Maytag ripoff Aransas Pass Texas

I purchased a Maytag Neptune top loader in Nov. 04 around 6 months later I began to have trouble with my lid. The machine would not wash b/c it said my lid was not closed properly. Some one came out and fixed it, but 8 mths latter the same thing. This time they ordered a differnt part, replaced it. 3 mths latter same thing. Came out ordered another part replaced it. 3 mths later same thing this time they ordered all the parts they have replace in the past and are going to replace them all at the same time. Like thats going to work!

Each time this has happened I am out of a washing mashine for about 2 weeks, and have to take time off of work, my boss is getting pretty mad! I have two small children and a very dirty husband I do a lot of laundry. So each time this happpens I find my self at the laundry mat. I hate going to the laundry mat, and I should not have to b/c I have a 1000. dollar washing machine.

The washing machine I had before this I bought used for $40. and had for about seven years without any problems with it until the end. I was so excited to by my first new washer and dryer set, but I am now so frustrated and disappointed. Next time I will by the cheap model and not a maytag.

I have gone between the Sears store were I bought it and Maytag several times with no luck, it is obvious to me that there is something defective with the lid but I guess I am the only one to see it. I have contaced my local better bussiness department, and made a compliant. Probably won't do any good, but it made me feel a little better.

I will never buy a Maytag product or another appliance from Sears again!

Stephanie
Aransas Pass, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2006 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maytag/Aransas-Pass-Texas-78336/Maytag-ripoff-Aransas-Pass-Texas-205072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maytag