Complaint Review: Mayvenn

• Updated: Sun, June 21, 2015

• Reported By: Mayvenn SCAM — Atlatna Georgia USA
Mayvenn
Internet USA

Mayvenn Mayvenn Hair, Aliexpress This hair IS NOT HUMAN - it is SYNTHETIC!! DO NOT BUY. They LIE about REFUNDS! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Not true

I have specialized in african american hair extensions for years and recently decided to give Mayvenn hair a try.  The market to stylists and claim to have good hair and pay a 15% commission.  To keep things short, I've never seen a penny from the sales I did and actually had to come out of pocket to replace hair for 3 customers because what Mayvenn sent was such disgusting quality.  The hair is DEFINITELY NOT HUMAN it is full of synthetic strands and it tagles us almost immediately.  I was beyond imbarassed to have recomended this to my clients.  Then when you call to get an explanation, NOBODY will answer the phone.  Finally, while googling them to see if I could find another way to get my money back from them I see this:

“People in the firm thought this was a product for black people, but I was like no, no, no, you’ve got it all wrong. [continued below]....

..... It’s not a black company. It’s a Jewish company."

-CEO of Mayvenn Hair

You can search for that sentence and see for yourself it is real.  They are happy to steal money from decent black people but aparatly their products are only for Jewish (white) people.

I am completely disgusted by this company to say the least and I would warn anyone about using thier products or sending them a single dollar.  There are WAY better companies to shop with: Extensions Plus, Her Imports, Indique (not worth the $ they charge)...

Anyway I hope this helps someone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2015 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mayvenn/internet/Mayvenn-Mayvenn-Hair-Aliexpress-This-hair-IS-NOT-HUMAN-it-is-SYNTHETIC-DO-NOT-BUY-1237064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mayvenn

Not true

AUTHOR: T. Nicole - (USA)

Ive been worjking or shall I say selling Mayvenn hair for almost 2 years and I alos wear it.  I have never had any problems with their product...me or my clients.  I alos recieve my commission like clock work, never late or missing.  I think you are dealing with a company that is protraying to be mayvenn.  Also you should have a Mayvenn special consultant that helps you with issues like this...I think this is not a real Mayvenn company.