Complaint Review: Mazda of S. Charlotte

• Submitted: Mon, June 25, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: Billy — denver North Carolina U.S.A.
Mazda of S. Charlotte
South Blvd Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Mazda of S. Charlotte False Advertising BIG TIME Charlotte, North Carolina

Mazda of South Charlotte is advertising Mazda 6 cars for $1500.00 down and $125.00 a month. This is a lie. It is only a trick to get you on their lot.

On 6/22/12, I heard the radio add stating this deal with 79 cars in stock, 12,000 miles a year, 36 month lease, no hidden fees. It is only right to expect tax/tag/title, all dealerships have to pay Uncle Sam.

I went to the lot on Saturday, 6/23/12 to lease one of these cars. The salesman, Seneca, was polite and had good people skills. He was new and had to ask many questions I asked him but that is to be expected when you are new.

It wasn't long before another salesman got into the mix and presented my "Deal."
He told me the add was correct and it was even posted on a car in the showroom and on a banner hanging up inside.

However, the deal they were offering was not what I came for. Their deal was as follows:
 $1500.00 down, plus $1300.00 for DOC tags/tax/title, and $150.00 a month. I was looking at about the least expense Mazda 6 on the lot.

They could not break down the $1300.00 fee for me and where in the world did  this B.S. $150.00 a month lease come from? I had spent two hours there, wasted. I left feeling they should not be allowed to do this.

I was called later that night by Seneca who left a message. The deal was getting worse. He called me the following day and the sales manager there on Sunday had raised the price of the car.

I hope anyone considering a Mazda avoids this dealership. With false advertising like that I don't know how any intelligent people would do business there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mazda-of-S-Charlotte/Charlotte-North-Carolina-/Mazda-of-S-Charlotte-False-Advertising-BIG-TIME-Charlotte-North-Carolina-902382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mazda of S. Charlotte