lumber

• Updated: Thu, September 17, 2009

• Reported By: Gerri — Terre Haute Indiana USA
Mazel Enterprises - Vivo Per Lei
vivopl.com Northridge, California United States of America

Mazel Enterprises - Vivo Per Lei The company sells the same product for different prices all over the USA Northridge, California

I purchased the nail kit at a kiosk in my local mall.  The cost was $100.00 plus tax.  After I got home, I looked them on on thier web site.  The same thing costs only $35.00 plus S & H on the web site.  I sent them several emails requesting a refund.  I sent the same email every day.  It wasnt until I threatened to report them to the BBB and put their scam on ripoffreport that they called me.

They say they have no control over what people charge for their products after it leaves their warehouse.  This is probably true.  I just want people to know that they can get it much cheaper on line.  This is not something that the people at the mall will tell you.  I just think it is wrong to be gouged that way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2009 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mazel-Enterprises-Vivo-Per-Lei/Northridge-California-91324/Mazel-Enterprises-Vivo-Per-Lei-The-company-sells-the-same-product-for-different-prices-496542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mazel Enterprises - Vivo Per Lei