Complaint Review: Mazer Law Group

Mazer Law Group
5 Broadway #101 Saugus, Massachusetts USA

Mazer Law Group Incompetent, Unprofessional, No Ethics, Saugus Massachusetts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fulfilling Obligations

Same story as the others.  This guy rarely responds to inquires.  Does not keep his clients informed, does not keep his clients best interest.  I had to PERSONALLY call the day before a specific filing was required because it has not been done and Deidre Clegg has indicated she "FORGOT".   Since then, Jeff Mazer has yet to keep his word on anything.  Doesnt respond to emails.  I will be filing with the State Board.  Stay away from this firm at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mazer-Law-Group/Saugus-Massachusetts-01906/Mazer-Law-Group-Incompetent-Unprofessional-No-Ethics-Saugus-Massachusetts-1123667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mazer Law Group

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fulfilling Obligations

AUTHOR: Jeffrey R. Mazer - ()

I am Jeffrey R. Mazer and I am not quite sure who has written this complaint.  We take client satisfaction very seriously and I encourage you to contact me directly to discuss any concerns you may have.  As you know, my clients can always reach me by phone, e-mail, cell phone or text.  With respect to your claims that Deirdre Clegg had a deadline and you were required to contact her personally to file something and she informed you that she had "forgotten",  I find this allegation difficult to believe because we use multiple calendars and computerized programs to ensure that deadlines are met.  Moreover, as the supervising attorney, any document that would have been filed would have been filed by me as I am the supervising attorney and I review and file all documents the firm files.  Moreover, you have alleged that I have failed to respond to your e-mails or keep my word on anything.  Since you have made these very serious allegations, I would suggest that you specify how you allege I failed to keep my word so I may adequately respond.  In addition, I keep records of all of my e-mails and am very confident that my records will demonstrate timely responses to all of your e-mails.

The Mazer Law Group and I have successfully represented 1000's of satisfied clients over our many years in practice.  We have an excellent reputation in the legal field and strive for the highest client satisfaction.  You reference other complaints on this site claiming you have had a similar experience.  You will see by thorough review that the two previous allegations on this site occurred within a short duration of one another.  These complaints are actually from the same disgruntled client who did not succeed in his claim and sought his money back.  When we did not return his money, he decided to go on a campaign to try to discredit this firm.  This happened almost four years ago and there have been no additional complaints raised on this site until yours.

As you can see, I have promptly responded to this complaint (as soon as I became aware of it) and have done so in the same propmpt manner that I respond to all of my client inquiries.  I encourage you to contact me so we can address your concerns and ensure that any concerns you may have are resolved.

I look forward to resolving this issue with you.