Complaint Review: Mbcontact

• Submitted: Fri, April 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 24, 2009

• Reported By:kankakee Illinois
mbcontact.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Mbcontact took money out of account after i cancelled Nationwide

On april 12, I suscribed to mbcontact, a download for my computer. It wasnt compatable with my computer, and requested a refund. On the 15th of april, the money was put back into my account. As of yesterday, $72.71 has been withdrawn from my account. The phone number of that transaction is that of mbcontact. When I called them, all they kept telling me is that I got a refund, but in the meantime my account has has this money withdrawn to their company. They claim it hasnt, but my bank says it has.

kankakee, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2009 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mbcontact/nationwide/Mbcontact-took-money-out-of-account-after-i-cancelled-Nationwide-446162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mbcontact