Complaint Review: Mbcontact.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 17, 2009

• Reported By:banbury Other
www.mbcontact.com Internet U.S.A.

On Saturday,I searched for Spy-Bot and found,what i thought was a genuine download...I was mistaken!

I only put in my name,address and email address,clicked the 'next' button and it asked for 31.43 when on the previous page it said 1.79 a month. I never entered NO bank details but some how they took this money out of my account and today it had cleared in my account..so i can see who it went too...Mbcontact.com.

I have stopped my bank card and filled a fraud application with my bank out, I will have my money refunded by the bank shortly...But it doesnt excuse the fact that this is an invasion of privacy and that the internet is not always a safe place to surf!!!!

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2009 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mbcontactcom/internet/Mbcontactcom-DONT-TRUSTBEWARETHEY-TAKE-WHAT-DONT-BELONG-TO-THEM-Internet-435012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mbcontact.com