Complaint Review: Mbf Leasing And Merchant Services Inc

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2008

• Reported By:plano Texas
Mbf Leasing And Merchant Services Inc
16w281 West 83rd St. Burr Ridge Il. 60527 Burr Ridge, Illinois U.S.A.

Mbf Leasing And Merchant Services Inc do not meet with lyle houpt he is a scam artist Addison burr Ridge Illinois

*Consumer Comment: lyle houpt

*Consumer Comment: Brian has called

*Consumer Comment: Brian "Mystery merchant" Still has not called.

*Author of original report: Lyle Houpt don't do business with him

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Mistaken Identity Lyle houpt JR

This man Lyle Houpt wants to sell credit card machines to business' in the Dallas area he will meet you anywere you can meet him and after he sells you the machine he can't be reached and doesn't return messages.

Brian
plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mbf-Leasing-And-Merchant-Services-Inc/Burr-Ridge-Illinois-60527/Mbf-Leasing-And-Merchant-Services-Inc-do-not-meet-with-lyle-houpt-he-is-a-scam-artist-Addi-321446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mbf Leasing And Merchant Services Inc

lyle houpt

AUTHOR: concerned - (United States of America)

Take this guy down  hes livin like a king on rippping people off. everone should know.

Brian has called

AUTHOR: Lyle Houpt Jr - (U.S.A.)

I did talk to Brian and he seemed to be another honest business man in an undesireable deal. No surprise in this industry.
I consulted Brian on his options and what would be best for him and his business. Brian new instantly when we talked that we had never conversed befor. I did tell brian if there was anything I could do for him to let Century Bankcard and I know.

Lyle Houpt Jr
Vice Pesident
1-888-304-9636 x221

Brian "Mystery merchant" Still has not called.

Dear Brian

I would love to resolve your problem. Since you and I have never met,I cannot call you,I dont know # or who you are.

Feel free to call me 214-593-9100x221
or even better lets meet.
Then you will have a story to tell, trust me!

Lyle Houpt don't do business with him

AUTHOR: Brian - (U.S.A.)

Someone responded to my ripoff report saying that it was a case of
mistaken identity, there wasn't it was probably him who wrote it. He still is ripping people off in the Dallas area, selling obsolete equipment for credit card proccessing.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Mistaken Identity Lyle houpt JR

To whom it may concern:

I have represented Century Bankcard Services since 1999.
A common practice in the industry is to jump around from ISO to ISO(Independent Sales Office) which I have not done. This is an unregulated industry so do your home work before moving forward in a business relationship with a so called credit card company. There are some reputable companies out there but not many.
The companies listed in this report I have never worked for.Unfortunatley My Dad(Lyle Sr) may have but I cannot speak for him.I bring nothing but Integrity and Character to an industry thats in desparate need of it.

If you have any questions feel free to call me at my office(214-593-9100ext221)

Lyle Houpt Jr