Complaint Review: Mbfl Leasing/ Vericomm

• Submitted: Fri, October 03, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 03, 2008

• Reported By:Colden New York
Mbfl Leasing/ Vericomm
132 W.31 St. 14th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Mbf Leasing/ Vericomm I was lied to and ripped off by Mbf and Vericomm California / New York New York

About one year ago I foolishly switched my credit card processing service. Previously I had owned my equipment. I was told it needed to be updated and they could save me all this money. A representative from Vericomm set me up with Mbf and Ipayment. I was told the lease was 29.95/mo. for two years and that if I didn't want to be charged during the months we were closed it would be just a little higher. I have been charged $70.64 for 12 months.

Last October, only two weeks into this agreement, which was actually for 48 months, I could see it was costing more not saving. I immediately tried to terminate this agreement. No one wouldl talk to me or answer my phone calls. The best I could do was switch the card processing service back to my previous processor, which they charged a $350 termination fee.

My lawyer has advised me that this is not a fair debt. I was mislead as to the fees and the terms. I have put a stop payment on the equipment lease charge.

Janet
Colden, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 04:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mbfl-Leasing-Vericomm/New-York-New-York-10001/Mbf-Leasing-Vericomm-I-was-lied-to-and-ripped-off-by-Mbf-and-Vericomm-California-New-Yo-378131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mbfl Leasing/ Vericomm