Complaint Review: Mc Donalds

• Submitted: Sat, December 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2009

• Reported By:auburn hills Michigan
Mc Donalds
3420 E. Walton Blvd Auburn Hills, Michigan U.S.A.

McDonalds The Managers calling me Special Ed and Slow. Auburn Hills Michigan

*Consumer Comment: I must agree

*Consumer Comment: I Think Incompetence Is A Perfect Word to Describe This Person.....

*Consumer Comment: Miss Prissy

*Consumer Comment: Well

I was an employee at this McDonalds in Auburn Hills Michigan for 3 years and I was constantly sent home for bogus reason. And the reason where for not sweeping the floor a certain way and the cash register where always coming up short and I was getting the blame. And the management was always calling me names like slow person and retarded. And they took money out of my check for customer using fake money and I know for sure it wasn't my fault. I was always getting written when I was trying to work hard and do a good job. I thought this would be really nice place to work but I guess I was wrong I know that if I had kids and my kids where of age to work I would not let them work here because of poor management they have no people skills. The management is suppose to help employees when they need help in any way now I don't know much about management but I do know that this is not the way they are suppose to treat employees. McDonalds management needs a change in the way they preform know I don't know if that would be more management schooling for just to learn to have more of people skills. I wanted to be manager there one day but it did not happen. The management was intimidated by the way I would preform my job and trust me it was in good conduct. I was told I should of been employee of the month by a co-worker and the management never seen this and I never seen a raise for the whole time I was an employee there. The management is responsable for there conduct and just because they are managers does not give them the right to act or behave the way they wish to. The managers at this location need to grow up and act there age and not like 12 or 13 year juveniles.

Cutiepie
auburn hills, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2008 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mc-Donalds/Auburn-Hills-Michigan-48326/McDonalds-The-Managers-calling-me-Special-Ed-and-Slow-Auburn-Hills-Michigan-405359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mc Donalds

I must agree

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (U.S.A.)

The OP was unable to perform the most menial tasks, and instead of owning up to her own incapabilities, blames it on others. You CANNOT have people working for you who are incapable of doing the job.

I Think Incompetence Is A Perfect Word to Describe This Person.....

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Bathony, it is abundantly clear from the original posting, that this employee did not in anyway perform the duties assigned in a competent way. To begin with, most managers would assign simple duties, such as sweeping floors, to determine an employee's ability to follow simple directions - she could not even do that properly; instead she focused on doing things her way. Now, that might be fine if it was her business - but it wasn't.

Then she could not clearly handle working a cash register which is obviously a very important area of ANY retail business - and to always come up short when the register is the employee's responsibility to keep and maintain without it coming up short. The OP essentially thought she was being persecuted - she obviously could not perform her own responsibilities - and that was in her own words - not anyone else's. Her inability to effectively communicate, a key to effective management, was non-existant - and this again was in the OP's own words.

Often, those who can't handle such simple duties as working in a McDonalds, are people who will have other problems in life. I would re-read over the OP's comments again - and if your take on this is any different than mine, then I would assume you believe it acceptable to have inferior people working for you. I don't.

Miss Prissy

AUTHOR: Bathory - (U.S.A.)

Your attitude is jaw-dropping. May I assume that you are currently a manager for McDonalds?

Unless you worked with this specific person, you have no way of truly saying that this person's incompetence is "obvious" simply from spelling errors.

This type of treatment of any employee for any company is simply unacceptable. If I were you, I'd file a lawsuit against these unfortunate "managers" and against McDonalds themselves for tolerating such abusive behavior. I'm sorry you experienced this treatment, and hope you now have a better job!

Well

AUTHOR: Prissy - (U.S.A.)

Judging from your report, and your MANY errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation and syntax, there is NO WAY you could have ever been a manager. The same also speaks for your abilities concerning your duties at work. I have no doubt, as demonstrated from your post, that you WERE indeed responsible for many of the cash shortages, and probably for the phony money in the cash drawer. No competent person could possibly make the errors that you made in so short a post. I don't condone name-calling, by any means, but your competence is definitely in doubt here.