Complaint Review: Mc Donalds

• Updated: Tue, January 02, 2007

• Reported By:sunvalley Nevada
Mc Donalds
Sunvalley, Nevada U.S.A.

Mc Donalds will not honor their arch card that was given as a xmas gift Sunvalley Nevada

Last Sunday I went to my neighborhood Mcdonalds to cash a ten dollar arch card that was given to me by my boss. I had with the card the receipt that was used when my boss purchased this.

Both worker and manager told me that the card was not activated. They would not honor the card and told me I had to drive 20 miles across town where the card was purchased .Very angry and upset I threw the manager the card and told them I would never visit another mc donalds again.

I can not believe that a well known resturant treats it's customers this way and have never encountered such horrible business practices. Every Christmas I send walmart gift cards to other states and they are honored at any walmart store no questions asked.

Mc donalds may have a sign that says over a billion sold but they just lost a devoted customer as I have visited their chain often. Shame on Mcdonald's/ I wonder how many parents gave their kids arch cards and how many were turned away as I was.

Nick
sunvalley, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2007 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mc-Donalds/Sunvalley-Nevada-89433/Mc-Donalds-will-not-honor-their-arch-card-that-was-given-as-a-xmas-gift-Sunvalley-Nevada-228356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mc Donalds